Travel safe during COVID-19
We will endeavour to ensure our tour guests are safe and well.
No guests are to tour if they are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of having a fever, coughing, a sore throat etc.
Under such circumstances, tour guests will be eligible for a voucher redeemable for the same/similar experience originally purchased, valid for 2 years from date of cancellation. Otherwise, right to refund is per our Terms & Conditions.
As a tour operator we:
- Have a COVID-19 safety plan
- Collect on booking contact details of our customers (name, phone and address of each customer for 28 days)
- Encourage social distancing where possible
- Clean and sanitise the tour bus after each tour
- Wipe down handles and regularly touched surfaces during the day
As a customer you will need to:
- Provide contact details for each passenger when booking (full name, phone, address)
- Inform the tour guide if you are feeling unwell or having flu-like symptoms
- Use provided hand sanitiser before entering the tour vehicle
- Sit in the same seat on the bus whilst on the tour
- Practice social distancing where possible and good hand hygiene
We will continue to monitor the Tasmanian Health Guidelines and act appropriately: https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/