Learn about our policies and expectations
Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking with Freycinet Coast Tours you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation & Change of Booking:
- Large group bookings (8-11 passengers) are required to pay a 25% deposit of the fully quoted price to confirm the booking. Balance of payment is due 14 days (2 weeks) before departure.
- Changes to booking dates and numbers can be made and are free of charge, providing they are at least one week before the tour departure, so that your booking can be altered.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of departure will forfeit 100% of booking.
- Cancellation within 72 hours of departure will forfeit 50% of Booking.
- Large Group booking deposits are non-refundable.
Photos and Marketing:
Unless prior arrangements have been discussed, by touring with Freycinet Coast Tours, you are consenting to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use images of you for promotional purposes (in any medium).
Freycinet Coast Tours wish to provide their customers with a safe and happy tour environment:
- Freycinet Coast Tours supports the responsible service of alcohol and safe consumption policy of each cellar door, in accordance with the Liquor Licensing Act 1990.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to consume alcohol safely and manage their own individual dietary requirements, including food allergies or intolerances.
- Offensive behavior or language and inappropriate costumes will not be allowed on the bus or at venues.
- Inappropriate behavior or intoxication will result in the tour being terminated immediately. Cellar doors have the right to refuse service and entry to any individual they deem intoxicated.
- Drinking alcohol and smoking are not permitted on the tour bus.
- Individual customers will be held responsible for any damage, either to the tour bus, or when at cellar doors and restaurants. Any such damage by customers will need to be paid in full within seven (7) days.
Freycinet Coast Tours reserves the rights to control, change, or modify the number of activities on a tour, depending on time, season, or for any other factor.
Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience out of our control, nor for loss or damage to personal items whilst on tour.
Thank you for meeting our Terms and Conditions and for choosing Freycinet Coast Tours.